Notice of AGM, Agenda and Proxy Voting Form
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Low Carbon West Oxford will be held at West Oxford Community Centre on Thursday, 16 January 2020 at 7pm.
THE PROXY FORM IS INCLUDED IN THE FIRST DOCUMENT HERE:
- To agree the minutes of the AGM held on 28 January 2019
- To receive the Trustees’ report (Chair)
- To receive the charity’s accounts for 2018/19 (Treasurer)
- Appointment of accountants for Independent Examination
Resolution: That SPX Oxford be appointed to conduct the Independent Examination of LCWO’s accounts for the financial year 2018/19, if such an examination is required
- Retirement and election of Trustees
The Memorandum and Articles of Association requires that one third (or the number nearest one third) of the Elected Trustees retire at each AGM.
5.1 To accept the retirement of the following Trustees:
Helen Reid and Alison Mathias are retiring and standing for re-election
5.2 To elect new Trustees:
The following nominations have been received: For the re-election of Helen Reid and for the re-election of Alison Mathias.
5.3 To report that Grainne Darnton has been appointed as a Trustee.
Biographies for the nominated and continuing and newly appointed Trustees will be circulated before the AGM.
- Other resolutions (if any have been received by the deadline)
- Close of Business
The meeting will be followed by a presentation by our Lead Programme Manager, Mim Saxl, on our work with children and young people and schools.