I have 6 minutes to write this post before my childcare runs out for the week, so apologies for any typos!
Ok, make that 5, as my older daughter had the urge to tell me about the cake she ate after school. But… there is SO MUCH FANTASTIC STUFF HAPPENING in the next few weeks, much of it part of this year’s Oxford Green Week.
Here are my top picks, in haste:
- Tomorrow sees the return of Oxford’s Big Green Day Out to Broad Street – all sorts of fab organisations and family-friendly activities, and FREE
- Also tomorrow is an art show at Hogacre Common – find out more here.
- Tuesday 12th: Love hedgehogs? Come along to the launch of HedgeOX, the local campaign to help save them. 6pm at the Museum of Natural History.
- Monday 18th: This looks fun – ‘Play Structures Training – with rope and wood’, an Oxford Green Week event at the Sylva Wood Centre. Full details here.
- Weds 20th: ‘Be part of it! Creating One Planet Oxfordshire‘. Another Oxford Green Week event which caught my eye, run by Bioregional. I was lucky enough to attend the Bioregional One Planet Integrator training earlier this week, and am rather taken with their 10 One Planet Living Principles, and the plan to create a One Planet Oxfordshire initiative and action plan. Find out more at this event…
- … and then head to the Blueprint Unveiling: Oxford Liveable Streets, at the Tap Social that evening. This has developed out of Going Dutch, and is looking good. See you there?