– 1 tsp chopped roasted hazelnuts
– ½ tsp Dijon mustard
– 1 tsp runny honey
– 1tbsp chopped fresh herbs – parsley, tarragon, basil works well
– 1 pinch mixed spice, nutmeg, salt, mustard seeds
– A few grindings of black pepper
– 1 small clove garlic
– 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
– 4 tbsp hazelnut oil
– Dash of soy sauce
– 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and press the button.
- This vinaigrette will keep for several weeks in a tightly lidded jar in a cool place (not the ‘fridge).
[May - October]