9 Park End St
Oxford OX1 1HH
LCWO is bringing together Oxfordshire organisations and individuals with a particular interest or role in engaging and supporting children in the face of climate change.
This is an invite-only meeting, with limited space. If you feel you have been missed off the invite list, please get in touch.
- Get quick overview of which each project is offering to schools/kids
- Enable all to avoid duplication and to signpost each other’s offers, and share our resources
- Identify gaps in current offers to schools in Oxford, Oxfordshire and beyond
- Explore how best to hsare info and resources – e.g. key resources on a dropbox?
- Start to put together a list of key active individuals in each school
- Think how to facilitate info sharing and best practice sharing between those key individuals across the schools (e.g. a meeting for teachers and engaged school professionals)
- Begin planning for 2020 conference for year 6 kids from Oxfordshire schools
Representatives from the following organisations will attend: The Low Carbon Hub; Rose Hill & Iffley Low Carbon; Oxford FoE; WESET; OxNEST; CAG Oxfordshire; Oxford Hub / Teach Green; University of Oxford / ECI / SoGE, LEAF; Leadership in Global Change