Flooding has once more derailed our tree planting at Oatlands. Fingers crossed we will manage to get the poor trees in the ground come October!
Come join us in Oatlands rec on Saturday 14th March to plant over 500 trees, whatever the weather!
The team from Oxford Direct Services will be there with 525 tiny trees and all the kit we need to get them in the ground, as we make our contribution to National Tree Week and OxFoE’s Oxfordshire Trees for the Future.
- All the kit you need to get the job done
- A hot drinks vendor
- Copies of the West Oxford Tree Trail
- Friends and family! Many hands make light work.
- Cake to share!
- Suitable and comfortable clothing for the weather on the day
- Your favourite gloves / spade / … – this will be provided, but if you have a favourite piece of equipment, bring it along