After making great juice from your apples in Autumn 2020, we’re at it again in Autumn 2021.
We have a few bottles of last year’s blend still available in our online shop – still delicious, so buy it while stocks last…
Read more about our 2021 apple juice pilot on the blog here.
Starting with the recipe that won baker Caitlin the Beet the Waste best vegan cake competition, here are a few of our favourite apple recipes – for those apples you don’t send our way 🙂
- Caitlin’s award-winning vegan apple cake
- Warm cabbage, onion and apple slaw
- Apple & cinnamon cake
- Mim’s A-Z muffins (apple & zucchini aka courgette) (via the Cultivate blog)
- Jack Greenhall of Smoke & Thyme supper club‘s pork belly with apple sauce (via the Cultivate blog)
- Emma’s quick apple crumble (via the Cultivate blog)
- Susan’s September apple recipes pdf download:
- The best vegan apple crisp (also gluten free), from the the Minimalist Baker
- Jamie Oliver’s vegan toffee apple upside down cake